Spicy Hot Chicken Feet
Easy to find ingredients you have in your fridge or pantry.
Frozen chicken feet Taiba Frozen Chicken Brand, -learn how to defrost frozen chicken– 1kg Chicken Feet, 1/3 c Water, 6 Thin Slices of Fresh Ginger, 1/3 c Soy Sauce, 1/4 c Sugar, 2 Crushed Dried Hot Chilis, 2T Oyster Sauce, 2T Hoisin Sauce, 2 Star Anise Buds, 1 Cinnamon Stick, 1 c Green Onions, Garnish with chopped scallion and toasted sesame seeds.
- Wash the feet and rub them with salt.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and rinse again in cold water.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Place feet into a pot, add salt and boil 1 1/2 hours until the feet are tender.
- When done, drain well.
- Place a 14-inch saute pan over high heat.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Add the legs and sear to lightly brown.
- Add Soy Sauce, Hoisin Sauce, Oyster Sauce, sugar, chilis, anise, cinnamon and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover, and simmer until pan is almost “dry,” tossing frequently to coat the feet as the sauce reduces.
Garnish with scallions and toasted sesame seeds.
Serving Size: Makes 6-8 Servings